Accepted Graduate Student Checklist
Activate your MyWestern Account
- Activate your MyWestern account using your Student ID (stu######). Your Student ID number will be your username.
- Your password will come to you in a separate email once you start the activation process.
Access your @peaceful-hydrogen.com email
Confirm Your Intent to Enroll / Pay Your Program Deposit
- The GPCW, HAEP, MBA, MS Ecology and MEM programs require you to submit a to reserve a spot in the program. You can submit your deposit through your account by selecting Student & Financial Aid Menu > Pay Bill or Tuition/Housing Deposit > Items for Purchase, Tuition Deposit. You may also pay your deposit by check (payable to "Western Colorado University"), or credit card by contacting the Cashier's Office at 970.943.3003.
- If you are a MA in Education or Gallery Management student, complete the Intent to Enroll Form to reserve your spot in the incoming program. You are NOT required to submit a program deposit.
Secure Your Financial Aid
Upload your Mountaineer Card Photo
The Mountaineer Card is your official University ID. By uploading your photo, you will be able to receive your ID from your EPIC Mentor during a normally scheduled event at New Student Orientation. Otherwise, you will have to find a limited scheduled time to visit the Mountaineer Card office and have your picture taken and card printed.
Upload your photo here. The login for this webpage is the same as your MyWestern. Once logged in, choose “Profile” to upload your photo.
For questions, contact the Mountaineer Card office at 970.943.2525, email@example.com or visit our Mountaineer Card webpage.
Send Immunization Records
Submit Your Official College Transcripts
Account one business day after making any changes.
NOTE: The Refund of Charges information refers to drop and withdrawal dates based on a 16-week semester. If your graduate program operates 12-week or 8-week courses, contact the School of Graduate Studies for information regarding a refund. Payment is due in full on or before the first day of the term unless you set up a W-Pay Payment Plan. Pay your bill and enroll in e-Refund online through your Inside Western Account.
International Graduate Students
- Please see Western's International Student Services page for additional information and resources.
Important Phone Numbers
|Graduate Studies Office||970.943.2125|
|Student Affairs Office||970.943.2232|