- This ultra-modern building includes indoor and outdoor spaces designed for a collaborative learning environment.
- Last year there were 10 times more open jobs in Computer Science than there were corresponding graduates.
- Through the partnership program, students obtain degrees in Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering.
- Last year there were more than 15 job openings for every one technology-related worker.
- Faculty conducting research in thermodynamics, robotics and energy will lead the Mechanical Engineering partnership program.
- Built to LEED standards, the new building will use both passive solar and geothermal energy for heating and cooling.
- In 2016 roughly 3 million more STEM-related jobs were posted than the number of workers available to fill them.
- The 75,000-square-foot building will offer versatile teaching and lab spaces, including advanced instrumentation rooms.
- Hands-on research is an important element of a peaceful-hydrogen.comcation.
Open Computing Jobs in Colorado